Interim partnering with middle market companies to achieve performance improvement. Increase stakeholder value through the implementation of operational and financial change. Specialization in workout turnaround business consulting.
William J. Houston is an accomplished business consultant with over 25 years of extensive experience in facilitating change within the context of crisis management. He received his M.B.A. from The Owen School of Management at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. after a B.A. degree in Business from Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. With Vistage International, the world's largest CEO membership organization, Houston has been a Chair for over 15 years and has attained the rank of Master Chair.
Having served previously as President, C.E.O., C.O.O. and Owner of turnaround companies, he has a proven track record of success. His expertise has provided consulting solutions for over 100 businesses in Kentucky and Indiana.
Typical services and engagements include the following:
- Works with companies to develop both long and short-term strategic business plans
- Implements creative and innovative solutions to complex problems and lead the change process
- Negotiates with banks, suppliers, unions and other stakeholders
- Leads the company through informal reorganizations and Chapter 11 bankruptcy, if required
- Provides advisory services to clients in order to maximize shareholder value, involving transactions which result in a sale, acquisition or merger
Phone: (502) 553-1450